The Homebody Candle is perfect for those who love to relax and unwind at home. Infused with earthy tobacco flower and sweet vanilla smoke, this candle takes you on a journey through the forest. The rich black ebony wood scent promotes relaxation and creates a cozy atmosphere that makes you feel at home. Made with 100% soy wax and a wooden wick, this candle is a must-have for your self-care routine. Add the Homebody Candle to your collection and experience pure comfort.
- Type: Earthy
- Top – tobacco flower
- Middle – vanilla smoke
- Bottom – black ebony wood
- Fragrance: Earthy
- Burn Time: 60-80 Hours
- Wick Type: Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wick
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.1" (W x H)
Capacity: 12 oz.
- Clear Intentions (Clear) Vessel
- A 100% recyclable material that is eager to be recycled into something new.
Out of stock
Soy Wax, FSC Certified Wooden Wick, Phthalate and Paraben-Free Fragrance.
How to Use
How to Use
To prevent fire and injury, always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting, keep debris out of the wax pool, and never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set the candle on heat resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving the room. Don't burn near things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Don't extinguish with water.
- For the first burn, ensure that the top layer of the candle has melted to the edges of the container to prevent tunneling.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a stretch and not less than 1.5 hours.
- Before lighting the candle, trim the wick using our wick trimmers or by pinching off the burnt part of the wick.
- Soy wax candles may leave a small amount of wax on the sides of the container, but don't worry as it will melt down as the candle burns.
- Burn the candle until only 1/2 inch of wax remains. You can either repurpose the jar or use a wax warmer to melt the remaining wax.